I had to get up pretty early on a Saturday in order to meet some friends for Dim Sum at 10am in Mountain View. It was my friend Lisa's birthday and I got her the absolute best present in the world!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
The best birthday present ever...
This morning I ran 10-miles at Rancho San Antonio in Los Altos, running the Wildcat Loop. I felt pretty good on the run, but my body just was not use to running hills...I would pay for it later in the day.
I had to get up pretty early on a Saturday in order to meet some friends for Dim Sum at 10am in Mountain View. It was my friend Lisa's birthday and I got her the absolute best present in the world!
I had to get up pretty early on a Saturday in order to meet some friends for Dim Sum at 10am in Mountain View. It was my friend Lisa's birthday and I got her the absolute best present in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You got her the Darth Vader mask? OMG did she wear it on the train? I bet she drives with it on now huh?
ReplyDelete